Odd

Posted a while ago on my other blog

I thought her odd and she told me I was strange and this might be the only thing we have in common.

After the movie, we went to have dinner at Truly on Hollywood Blvd. I watched her talk about all sorts of dishes with another lover of vegan fare.

I, the outcasted meat eater, lover of dead, cooked animals for consumption looked on as they traded recommendations. She felt at ease talking about this, but not so much talking to me at first.

She looked me in the eyes and I stared backed twice as much. I wasn't giving her any mixed signals, but I was polite and didn't start anything at first.

Lying on the couch half awake (fully clothed) watching Daria, our legs tangled, her head resting on my chest. With her smaller than I, she fit nicely against my body.

It didn't feel weird at all.

Comments

  1. "Lying on the couch half awake (fully clothed) watching Daria, our legs tangled, her head resting on my chest. With her smaller than I, she fit nicely against my body.

    It didn't feel weird at all."

    IS THIS TESTIMOMY FROM THE MICHAEL JACKSON TRIAL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, for next time, if ya want anything to happen (ya know what I mean)then you gots to put on "My So-Called Life", Daria just isn't sexy enough. Although I could somehow make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal wasn't to start anything and nothing happen like that(I know what you mean).

    Happy enough to go out and make new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, friends!! If our legs tangled, you wouldn't be talking about it on-line. Or maybe you would, sicko!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A)

moaning post

Too late movie reviews